If you have visited this page, it is probably because you love free eBooks, and because the following four things are true of you:
- You want to understand Scripture in a way that is practical and exciting.
- You desire to follow Jesus into the world and love others as He did.
- You seeks answers to some of the hard questions of theology.
- You have some questions and concerns about the way church is being done today.
Within the last twelve months, I have given away over 5000 FREE eBooks to Newsletter Subscribers. All of the books I write are based on the topics above, and every time I write a book, I give it away for free to people who get my email newsletter. I try to give away 3-4 free eBooks every year.
Some of the free eBooks I have given away:
Here are four of the free eBooks that newsletter subscribers recently received:
- The Death and Resurrection of the Church
- Christmas Redemption: Why Christians Should Celebrate a Pagan Holiday
- Why You Have Not Committed the Unforgivable Sin
- Adventures in Fishing (for Men)
So if you like free eBooks about church, theology, Scripture, and following Jesus, make sure you subscribe below so you can get all future eBooks for FREE.
And just for signing up, I will immediately send you a link to download one of my most popular eBooks.
Still Not Sure?
If you are still uncertain, here is what you get by subscribing:
- Immediately receive a free copy of my most popular eBooks: Skeleton Church
- More free eBooks as I write them (3-4 per year)
- Daily OR Weekly updates from the blog
- An “insider” newsletter once a month containing special announcements, ministry opportunities, and tips on how to get published
- Absolutely, positively NO SPAM!
- You can unsubscribe at any time
What Other Readers are Saying
One of the reasons I write books is to learn what I think. I am one of those students of Scripture and theology that learn best by writing. So even if nobody ever read any of my books, I would still write them, because writing is how I learn about Scripture, process theology, and think through issues that interest me.
Nevertheless, others seem to appreciate some of what I have written as well. Here are a few things people have said:
“This book addressed things I have struggled and felt pandered to for years, and helped to bring wholeness to my heart again.” -Natalie Fleming
“Absolutely phenomenal. Unless we let go of everything Adamic in our nature, we cannot embrace anything Christlike. For the church to die, we the individual temples must dig our graves. It is a must read for all who take issues about the body of Christ seriously.” -A Reader
On Skeleton Church:
“I worried about buying another book that aimed at reducing things to a simple minimum, but the associations of the author along with the price gave me reason to hope and means to see. I really liked this book. First, because it wasn’t identical to what other simple church people are saying. He adds unique elements that are worth reading. Second, the size is small enough to read, think, and pray about without getting lost.” -Abel Barba
“As Jeremy so aptly points out, remembering Jesus and his teaching is not just one day per year thing, but an everyday thing. Sure, give the poor a Christmas box, but also remember them all year. Give them our coat when they are cold, a bottle of water when they are thirsty. Every day share Jesus, and if we must, use words. Celebrate the love God has shown us by showing that love to our neighbors.” -Charles Epworth
I appreciate all these comments, and believe that they wrote these things not because I have written anything super special, but because all of us are feeling and thinking similar things as we study Scripture, think about theology with the help of the Spirit, and follow Jesus into the world.
How to Subscribe
Just enter your email address in any form on this page, select how frequently you want to receive blog updates, and click “Submit.” It’s that easy.
After subscribing, I will send you your first Free eBook, and as long as you maintain your subscription, you will get every free eBook I send out in the future. It is just my way of saying “Thank you” for subscribing.